CQI and IRCA Certified ‘Introduction to Change Management’ Training Course (course code FD104) - Abbassi Course ID 2162
This course provides awareness of the key considerations and approaches to enable effective change in organisations and the ability to explain how understanding organisational change can be used to develop an approach to sustain improvement in customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
Course duration and timetable
1 day, starting at 9.00 am to 5.30 pm with 45 minutes lunch and 2 refreshment breaks (am and pm)
- Introduction to organisational change, values and cultures
- Change thinking: The Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Barriers and enablers of change:
- Organisational barriers to change
- Organisational enablers for change
- Common approaches to change management
- Common approaches to improvement-based change
- Introduction to learning patterns:
- Process of learning and learning needs
- Learning styles
- PDCA in learning and improvement
- PDCA in audit, review and assessment
- Increasing readiness to change:
- Role of the customer/stakeholder
- Stakeholder engagement
- Introduction to managing change:
- Cycles of change and the change curve
- Management processes
Who should attend
Foundation courses are designed specifically for individuals who are new to quality, or who work in other functions or professions. All individuals contributing to, or engaged in, change management.
- tutor presentations
- interactive discussion and participation throughout the course
- group work activities
- continuous assessment of delegates' performance
- highly interactive using accelerated learning techniques
Recommended prior knowledge
There is no required prior knowledge for this Foundation Level Course.
A “Certificate of Completion” is awarded to the delegates who complete all parts of the course.